Buildings Insurance

Buildings cover is a necessity when buying a house on hired purchase as this covers your house against a variety of perils such as:

  • Loss or damage caused by: fire, lighting, explosion, earthquakes, the bursting or overflowing of geysers, equipment or pipes and storm or flood
  • Damage caused by animals, vehicles and falling trees*
  • Malicious or intentional damage
  • Break-in or theft
  • Rent you lose if your tenant has to vacate the buildings as a result of damage by (to) anything covered by the policy

Should you have a coastal, dam or river house, or a house in an area of high rainfall, the smart thing to do would be to insure your property for subsidence and landslip as this covers your structural integrity against sinkholes and landslip caused by flooding. Geysers and any other nonstandard fitting such as pool pumps, electric motors and satellite dishes must be specified on the policy to enjoy cover.

(* policy terms and conditions apply)


Request a Quote

3 Easy ways to get a quote from us


Refer a Friend

Earn some easy extra cash



For career oppurtunities